How to Buy Bitcoins in Nigeria
- Register at nairaex.com, verify your account by sending a valid government issued ID to [email protected]
- Login to your account, and click create new order below the active order on the dashboard –
- Select buy and choose the e-currency you like to buy.
- Fill out the amount and enter where you want us to send the currency to.
- Make the deposit to the bank account on the order page within 1 hour and marked as complete after deposit. Email the proof of payment (teller, payslip, statement or transfer screenshot etc) to [email protected] and your order will be funded within 2-8 hours after your deposit has been verified.
How to Sell Bitcoins in Nigeria
- Register at nairaex.com. ID Card verification not needed for sell orders.
- Login into your account, click on your name on the right side and select payment info in order to add your bank account details.
- Go to the sell orders and click on the create new order
- Select sell and choose the e-currency you like to sell.
- Select the bank account you like us to pay into and fill out the amount.
- Send the e-currency to the bitcoin address or perfect money account number. Your naira will be deposited in your account within 2-8 hours.
How to complete NairaEx account verification Email government-issued ID card like driver’s license, voters card, intl passport etc to [email protected]
What is bitcoin? Bitcoin is a digital currency. You can use Bitcoin to send money to anyone via the Internet with no middleman. Learn more here.
How to start using Bitcoin? Before you will be able to buy or sell your Bitcoins you will need to create a Bitcoin wallet. A bitcoin wallet is similar to a bank account where you can generate a bitcoin address that serves as a bank account number that can be given out to other users in order to receive and send bitcoin. An example of a Bitcoin address: 1or96uGo5F7yGqETzpTmuJzvVq49eRBDi
Blockchain.info is the most widely used Bitcoin wallet today, it allows you to send and receive Bitcoins through your wallet from your browser or mobile phone. You can create a bitcoin wallet at https://blockchain.info/wallet
The Complete Guide To Creating Your Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria https://btc.ng/bitcoin-guide/the-complete-guide-to-bitcoin-for-beginners/