For users looking to buy Ethereum in Nigeria, NairaEx remains the premier service. Allowing users to sell and buy Ethereum, simply following the steps below will allow you to invest in one of the biggest crypto markets on the planet !
1) Firstly you must register with your local crypto exchange. Currently in Nigeria, NairaEx remains the most competitive and efficient platform to purchase Ethereum. Simply using your name and email address you can create a account within minutes !
2) You will then be directed to your dashboard, which displays the various options available for crypto exchange. Here you can simply click on the “New order” button to initiate the purchase.
3) Here you will be presented with a number of options to detail the transaction you want. Under trade you can select to Buy or sell Ethereum. Switching the currency from bitcoin to Ethereum will ensure the entire transaction uses the appropriate exchange rates as outlined on the top of the page.
4) Simply enter the amount of Ethereum you want to buy and the sum of Naira required will be automatically update below. To sell Ethereum the same applies, inputting the amount of Ethereum will display the amount of Naira you will receive.
5) Now click next to enter your Ethereum address. Under payment options you will be able to select a verified account either Bank account or perfect money account to fund your purchase. NairaEx also supports a number of banks as your bank account can also be used as a payment option.
- – Verification of your bank account only takes a matter of days and with NairaEx your information will only be used for the verification process and never without your permission. Simply take a selfie with the following one of the accepted forms of ID including : International passport, driver’s license and other Nigerian government-issued photo ID card (Voter’s, National and Residence card etc) and send it to [email protected]
6) Finally you can click complete transaction to finish the process of buying/selling your crypto.
Please ensure you use the real NairaEx service as many imposters are in operation attempting to scam potential traders.